Tuesday, November 6, 2012

OBAMA WON! Here are some cool boots.

No, I'm not talking about the American election, there are lots of people actually eligible to vote that are taking up that mantle. I'm talking about the incomparable perfection of these Fluevog boots (though the bumpy toe looks perfect for giving Mitt Romney a swift kick in the arsehole). I don't think I've felt the same way about a pair of boots since those studded ChloĆ© Susan boots, which make the Fluevogs look relatively inexpensive at *only* $349! These kickass boots stay true to the spirit of goth by incorporating zippers, buckles AND chunky heels into a classic black ankle boots. If I had to lead a life of motorcycle-based crime, my only requirement would be these Alice Cooper-worthy boots. Perfect from every angle.




Oh, might I also mention they come in red too? DONE AND DUSTED. 



9 comments:

  1. haha this is the best post I've read all night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god those toes. Incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red looks pretty steampunk! I wonder what they'd look like in brown... Even more steampunk, I bet. I'm liking the classic goth look in the black too though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stayed up really late waiting for the winner to be announced with some friends, thank the lord it was Obama. Romney is so aughhh in so many ways. Now I kind of want to buy those boots specifically for kicking him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So...I have an Alice Cooper dress (actually, an Alice Cooper tshirt that has been made into a dress in the most radical fusion ever) and I think it's going to marry these boots. They thank you for bringing them together in unbridled joy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so much shoe lust. i really want to buy a pair of fleuvogs but I'm having trouble convincing myself its worth it to blow 300 dollars on a pair of boots * _*
    Also, best title ever

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa, I love these. The unusual shape of the toe makes these so much more than just a basic boot, but equally versatile. The red ones are beautiful.

    May the force be with you.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete