Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Gold on the Ceiling

This morning, I was walking to work thinking about how badly I want a pair of gold sneakers. Then after 8 hours solid of fact-checking, I was walking home and spied a dude wearing these GOLD NEW BALANCE SNEAKERS. Coincidence? I think not!

The universe is sending me clues - I must own these shoes. I have wanted a pair of New Balances for a long time (seven months to be exact) but haven't yet managed to find a pair that make me look like an effortless Norwegian goddess instead of a frumpy idiot yet. Here's hoping I can manage to snag a good pair of sneakers to settle down and spend the rest of my life with.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Can't wait to see them in action.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, shiet! Those look so badass. Just imagine how fast you can run now with GOLDEN sneakers...wait, or will it slow you down? Anyway, they look rad nevertheless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your feet will look like a magical chocolate bar of speed and fastness. You must get them.

    Loving the new blog!

    ReplyDelete